Nintendo has promised a few years ago to supply five mobile games until March of 2017. The promise partially came true because they did release three games - Miitomo, Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes. So far it has only been mentioned that the next project will be a game from Animal Crossing series, however, it remains a mystery which game will they pick from Nintendo's rich catalog to be the last mobile game out of Nintendo's platforms.
However, as reported by the American Wall Street Journal, it should be The Legend of Zelda. Source points out that the game is being developed by DeNa team, who also made all other Nintendo mobile games, and that's about all that is currently known. It would make sense to get a Zelda mobile game because there are still large number of players who are not familiar with the series (shocking I know), and getting to know the mobile game may lead them to Nintendo Switch and to one of the best rated games of this year.
Interestingly, Wall Street Journal also states that Nintendo has given the green light to the Pokemon Company for making card games with Pokemon. It is not clear whether it is a game for mobile devices or for Nintendo 3DS console.
So, what are your thought on this? Would you like to play Zelda on the go, or are you repulsed by mobile gaming?
What position are you applying for?
What should we address you as?
Usernames for Steam and/or Discord?
[March 12, 2018
This article is from the previous update so is a little out-of-date... Don't worry, we're working on update that will make it clearly visible which giveaways you have entered that we will roll out asap.March 10, 2018
so in the giveaway overview where can I see which I entered already? /can I at all?March 10, 2018
interesting ! DR3 IS my best favoris game ! tyMarch 07, 2018
March 06, 2018
- What position are you applying for? Community Moderator.
- What should we address you as? Egel, Egelhoorn, Eva.
- Usernames for Steam and/or Discord? Discord: Egel#0607 Steam: JustEvax
- What is your time zone? UTC +1. Living in The Netherlands.
- Your line of work/education? I´m a cashier at a local supermarket, but I´m doing a secondary vocational education as a financial administrative employee.
- What gaming platforms do you own including any computers with specs? I´m having a Acer Aspire E15 E5-571P-56HY. I´m using it for school and for games and everything!
- What do you feel you could provide for the community?
I can be a person with whom you can talk when you need it, I will fulfill all duties that a moderator needs to fulfill too, ofcourse. I´ve been a happy member of the group for 36 months now, and I would really love to have a bigger role within the group for now.
- How much free time can you devote to this position? As much as possible. I´m sure I can say that I´m an active member.
- What previous experience do you have, If any? I don´t have much experience having such a big role. Altough I´d like to learn all this with our lovely society.
- When and how did you find out about Opium Pulses? I guess 2 years ago now? Apen told me about the society and I loved it. I remember joining the group, and everyone was so welcoming and heartwarming to me!
- Finally, please provide any additional information about yourself or anything you feel may support your application? Nothing comes to mind! I´m an open person, so just ask me anything you´d like! I love to chat with anyone in the group.
nice look game.February 27, 2018
The game certainly looks interesting! I will be keeping a very close eye on it for when it comes out of early access!February 24, 2018
I actually remember playing this game on the Wii when it first came out, and I loved the concept of the game. Really good fun during family events, during parties etc. Sadly, it does get a bit old quite quickly.February 24, 2018
Such an amazing idea. Next time he is anywhere local, I will make a special effort to take a look!February 24, 2018
Interesting points...February 24, 2018