As Grayson Hunt, players wield an arsenal of over-the-top combat moves and outrageously large guns that feed into distinct ‘skillshot’ system producing unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay and yell-inducing satisfaction.
- Incredible New "Skillshot" System: Combine outrageous gunplay with unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you Kill with Skill. Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down.
- The Circle of Awesome: Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better "skillshots" and earn even more points… the upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways.
- Badass Weaponry: From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm™ delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter.
- Echoes and Anarchy Modes: Challenge your friends in Echo mode, an arcade, offline experience where gamers play their favorite sections of the campaign mode and compete for highest score. Or team-up with up to three of your friends in Anarchy mode, a co-op high octane multiplayer experience.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater
- Memory: 1.5GB
- Hard Disk Space: 9 GB available
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Network: Internet (TCP/IP) connection
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
- Processor: QuadCore 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or ATI Radeon 4870