Note: This is an itch.io game. You will be sent a unique itch.io download link once purchased.
Worlds of Chaos : Corruption is a single player, party based open-world action RPG with a strong emphasis on exploration and tactical combats. It has a deep combat system that will challenge you to your limits, and will make clever decisions count. If you wish to play in a more casual way, you can also lower the difficulty level and still have fun, fast and intense gameplay.
You build a party of 5 characters that are exactly what you want : no classes or choice restrictions. Creating good and balanced characters with the right stats, skills, equipments, items and spells combinations is what matters the most. In this game, a huge importance has been put on making every choice equal in power. What is important for a good party is not choosing the best skills, but an efficient combination of choices that work well together.
Battles are fast-paced, and you will need to take a lot of fast decisions, each of which will help you overcome the difficult foes that you encounter. Choosing which spell to use, when and how to use them, and the positionning of your warriors and choosing the right targets are what will bring you victory.
Key Features :
- Single player action RPG where you control a party of 5 characters that you create with no class restriction, they are how you decide, completely.
- Very intense real-time tactical gameplay that keeps you on your toes. There is no "Pause and give orders", increasing the intensity of combat.
- Battle speed has been adjusted to give the players enough time to think and act, but are fast enough to make it thrilling, fun and sometimes a bit overwelming. This gives a feeling of emergency and satisfaction for each of the well deserved victories.
- Deep combat system that rewards clever party organisation and statistical skill outside of combat, and wits and fast tactical thinking inside combat.
- No dead time in this game unlike most rpgs : corpses are auto-looted, you can fast-travel anywhere already explored at any time, boring parts are taken off this game to keep the fun ones : exploration, combats, fast loots, fast shopping, fast and simple party management.
- Possibility to play in Arcade Mode : Way faster and easier, for more casual gamers or just for the fun of bashing everything like in more action oriented games!
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space