About 'It came from space, and ate our brains'
In It came from space, and ate our brains you play as a dude who survived an alien invasion... For now... Nasty pink aliens invaded planet Earth to collect every available human brain. Why? Just because.
In this top-down action packed horror survival game you need to defend yourself (and your friends) and make sure you can fend off the aliens, who will use all of their unique abilities to bring you down! They jump, dodge, charge, swing and sneak up to you, just so they can enjoy the taste of your brain. Use your flashlight, defensive items and awesome weapons to protect yourself and set a highscore on the global leaderboards!
When playing the game you will feel hunted, scream from time to time and get annoyed because you didn't see an alien sneaking up to you! Are you a survivor? Or do you crawl up in a corner and let the aliens harvest your brain?
Key features of 'It came from space, and ate our brains:
- Play alone, or with with up to 4 friends in online co-op!
- Easy to learn, hard to get these *#$% aliens off my back!
- Visit different locations ranging from cities, forests and alien spaceships.
- Make use of turrets, shields, mines and other items to protect your brain.
- Unique upgradeable weapons to wreck havoc and teach these aliens a lesson! #rekt
And the best Steam features:
- Controller support: slay nasty aliens while relaxing on the couch with a controller.
- Steam Trading Cards: collect badges, backgrounds and emoticons.
- Steam Achievements: Prove to the rest of the world that aliens are no match for you!
What others say about 'It came from space, and ate our brains'
“I can gladly say, this is not a shitty game.”
“This game is surprisingly addictive, easy to pick up and really hard to master... But it is totally worth it! Highly recommended by the whole GrabTheGames team!”
9/10 – Grab The Games
“While this type of game has never been one of my favorites to play personally, there is something about this one that stands out to me and I enjoy it A LOT!”
Wake and Game
About the Game‘It came from space, and ate our brains’ is an Arcade top down shooter with horde survival gameplay in a unique atmospheric setting with addicting gameplay elements, which all can be played cooperatively.
You are a no-nonsense kind of guy equipped with a flashlight and a weapon. You somehow managed to survive the invasion of a merciless alien species, the kind that feeds on human brains. Things look bad when you wander the city and other locations, there is chaos everywhere! You are looking for gear and weapons to survive, as pink light emitting aliens try to corner you and eat your brain. You realize there is only one thing left to do: set a new high score and die like a badass.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 6800 GT @ 512MB / ATI® Radeon™ X1900XT @ 512MB or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible Sound Card