A neutral family fights for its business - and its survival - and is swept up in the struggle against the encroaching Empire. You must defy the strong-arm tactics of a rival family who will stop at nothing to destroy your trading company. Ultimately, you will join the Rebel Alliance for a series of covert assignments and uncover information about the Empire's second Death Star project. The finale? You'll find yourself at the controls of the legendary Millennium Falcon , flying against the massive Imperial fleet in the Battle of Endor. Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance puts you right in the middle of the epic Star Wars conflict - and takes space combat excitement to new heights.
- Take control of the "fastest ship in the galaxy" - the Millenium Falcon - as well as X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, Y-wings and Corellian transports
- Join the massive assault on the fully operational second Death Star in the epic Battle of Endor
- Fifty story-driven single player missions and flexible multi-player options
- With new "skirmish" mode, you set your own mission parameters (number of ships, types of ships, targets, and more) to create customized single and multi-player conflicts
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 927 MB available space
- Additional Notes: STAR WARS: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter requires a controller or joystick.