NOTE: THIS GAME WILL REDEEM IN EU REGIONS ONLY
New adventures await you in the heart of the Maguuma Jungle! Confront the growing hordes of Mordremoth’s minions, discover allies from ancient civilizations, and battle new enemies in a vertical world that will have you reaching new heights and hang-gliding into the depths of the jungle.
Tackle challenging group content, explore new open-world jungle maps, experience new events and story lines, and test your mettle in new heart-pounding boss battles.Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is the first expansion for Guild Wars 2. Founded on the idea that the journey is the goal, the Heart of Thorns expansion continues the Guild Wars 2 tradition of challenging the conventions of MMOs to fulfill the promise of what online worlds should be.
Guild Wars 2 has received over 100 awards and accolades and has evolved since its launch to include more than 40 free content releases ranging from story-driven Living World episodes to special holiday events and feature packs. Guild Wars 2 is developed by ArenaNet, an award-winning developer lauded for its record of innovation and accomplishments in creating online worlds. Guild Wars 2 is developed by ArenaNet in Bellevue, Washington, USA. This 300-person-strong game studio has a proven record of innovation and accomplishment creating online worlds.
- New Abilities. We’re reimagining progression with our new Mastery system.Explore new training opportunities for your character beyond level 80, and masterabilities like hang gliding in the jungle, tearing the bark off of heavily armoredMordrem, or building new collections that earn precursors to a legendary weapon.
- Specializations. Evolve your gameplay. With profession specializations, you’llunlock access to a weapon previously unavailable to your profession, as well as newtraits, skills, and unique mechanics; all of which will transform your profession intosomething new.
- New Profession: Revenant. Channel legendary powers to slaughter foes andunleash chaos on the battlefield with our latest profession: the revenant. Enterthe field of battle heavily armored and equipped with the otherworldly powersof the Mists.
- Guild Halls. Stake your claim! Your guild has roamed the world together. Now,it’s time to claim a piece of it. Work with fellow guild members to claim and growyour own guild hall in the heart of Maguuma.
- PvP: New Stronghold Game Mode. Gather supply to hire soldiers. Battle forcontrol of heroes. Man the trebuchet to defend your stronghold, and storm theenemy gates to defeat the guild lord! Use our new guild-team feature to team upand battle to the top of the leaderboards. Stronghold offers an entirely new wayto play competitive PvP in Guild Wars 2!
- WvW: New Borderland. Experience epic battlefield combat like never before inWorld vs. World’s latest core addition, the new Borderlands map. Navigatetreacherous heights with traps that blow your foes to the depths below andferocious defenders to help keep the enemies at bay. Map objectives will be moreimportant than ever before, as they’ll unlock new strategies, tactics, and playmechanics that you’ll want to use to your world’s advantage!
- Raids: Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns introduces the ultimate challenge: our firstraid, which is made up of three distinct raid wings. Raids are 10-player, instanced,elite dungeon content that’s a challenge unlike anything we’ve previously releasedin Guild Wars 2. These raids are meant to put you and your teammates to the testand challenge you to grow your skills as Guild Wars 2 players. Raids are our answerto what skilled PvE players have to look forward to at endgame—the ultimatetest to overcome and defeat.
- Core game included. The original award-winning Guild Wars 2 game is includedwith every purchase of Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- No Subscription. Get the game and play. It’s that simple.
Once you have received your Access Key, follow these directions to download, install, and register your Guild Wars account:
1. Download the Guild Wars client.
2. Run GwSetup.exe to install the Guild Wars client on your PC.
3. At the log-in screen, click the "Create Account or Add Access Key" link.
4. Enter your Access Key and follow the registration directions.
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 35 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800, ATI Radeon X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
- Additional Requirements: Broadband Internet Connection. Keyboard and mouse