Alma is expecting and a new level of terror grows as you and your cannibal brother battle through a hellish nightmare. Fight together or die alone on a deadly mission to confront your twisted mother. Players can take on the role of Point Man, a genetically enhanced soldier with superhuman reflexes and the ability to manipulate time, or the undead spirit of his brother Paxton Fettel, a paranormal entity who possesses incredible psychic powers.
- Blood Runs Deep, F.E.A.R. Runs Deeper: F.E.A.R. 3 delivers all the hallmarks that define the F.E.A.R. brand: terrifying paranormal experience, frenetic combat and a dramatic storyline.
- Never Face Fear Alone: F.E.A.R. 3 evolves the brand, introducing Divergent Co-op: deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own play as well as the experience of gamers they are playing with… or against.
- Frenetic Combat: Active 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, scoring systems and best in class mech- combat aid players in facing an army of soldiers and paranormal enemies.
- Experience the Almaverse: The game world is tainted by the Almaverse, the alternate dimension where Alma’s psychic essence subsists. New sinister and fantastical enemy creatures birthed in Alma’s warped mind spill into reality and intensify the panic.
- Generative System: Proprietary technology creates random events to increase the feeling of isolation and unpredictability when playing alone or with a friend, and offers new experiences each time gamers play through.
- Masters of Horror: Legendary film director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise and guidance to take F.E.A.R. 3 ’s intensity to the next level. Niles co-wrote the twisted storyline that reveals the motivations and family dynamics of the main characters, and Carpenter helped craft the cinematics for maximum storytelling and fright factor.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 4800+
- Drive Space: 4.4GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 8800 GT 512MB RAM, ATI 3850HD 512Mb RAM or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz+, Intel quad core 2.66Ghz+, AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1Ghz+
- Drive Space: 10.0GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GTX+ 512MB RAM, ATI 5750HD 512Mb RAM or better
- DirectX®: 11
Get To The Chopper
Pain, In Bulk
Town Hall Beating
Through the Haystack
Finish the Campaign on any difficulty (all Intervals complete)
That's a lot of Zeros
Attain a total of 250,000 points through challenges
Attain Rank 10
In the Poker Room of Prison, kill all 3 enemies with headshots before slo-mo ends.
Earl of Pain
Kill 1000 enemies by any method in any game mode
God Among Men
Kill 250 total enemies during Slow-Mo
Make 100 Psychic Links (Share or Steal)
Possess every type of possessable enemy
Complete 30 challenges in one Interval
Kill 2 enemies with 1 Slide Kick during Slow-Mo
You've got the Touch!
Attain Rank 21
Pin 100 total enemies with The Penetrator or Leaper knives.
No can defense!
Kill 100 enemies with the Jump Kick or Slide Kick
We'll Try Again Tomorrow!
Survive 3 waves in Contractions in a row without anyone bringing back a crate
Spend an entire round of Contractions in deep fog without going into Last Stand
Attain a total of 6,000 Souls in one round of Soul King
I'm not a Doctor, I'm a Medic!
Perform 50 revives in any game mode
Complete 500 total challenges between all categories
State-of-the-Art. Bang, Bang!
Kill 10 enemies in a row with Sniper Rifle headshots
Head Crab Removal
Kill 20 enemies with a crowbar
Possess 20 different enemies in one round of Soul King
Find the Alma Doll on every Mission
I F.E.A.R. Nothing!
Finish a wave of Contractions on INSANE without anyone going into Last Stand
Finish the Campaign on INSANE difficulty
Complete any campaign level on INSANE without reloading checkpoints or going into Last Stand.
Magna Slum Laude
Big Brother's Helper
As Fettel, suspend 100 enemies that Pointman kills
Up The River
Complete wave 20 in Contractions
Little Brother's Helper
As Pointman, kill 100 enemies suspended by Fettel
Win all 5 rounds of a 5-round Soul King match
Attain a total of 25,000 Souls across all rounds of a Soul King match
Win 20 rounds of Soul King
Handle with Care
Return 30 crates in one game of Contractions
Complete every challenge at least once