Hone your shooting skills and engage in ranged combat with the seven new weapons in the Arma 3 Marksmen DLC.
- Seven New Weapons - Five marksmen rifles and two medium machine guns offer new opportunities for squad-based gameplay. The new weapons are:
- Cyrus 9.3 mm - high power marksman rifle
- MAR-10 .338 - high power marksman rifle
- Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm - medium power marksman rifle
- Mk14 7.62 mm - medium power marksman rifle
- ASP-1 Kir - special purpose rifle
- SPMG .338 - lightweight medium machine gun
- Navid 9.3 mm - medium machine gun
- Scopes - The AMS and Kahlia medium range scopes complement both the new and existing weapons.
- Remote Designators - Two remotely-operated laser-designators can be used to spot and laser designate targets from afar.
- Ghillie Suits - New ghillie suits for the NATO, CSAT, and AAF factions provide camouflage for various terrain types.
- Firing Drills - Combine movement and medium range shooting in three new Purple Courses of Fire.
- Showcase Marksmen - Use your new abilities and long range sharpshooting skills in a tense reconnaissance mission.
Platform UpdateThe Arma 3 Marksmen DLC is supported by a major Arma 3 platform update, featuring a wide variety of new content and features. The platform update is free for all owners of Arma 3.
- End Game Multiplayer Mode - A team-based multiplayer mode, containing experimental gameplay features such as Dynamic Groups, Shared Objectives, and Revive.
- Showcase Firing From Vehicles - Experience the Firing From Vehicles feature in an actual combat scenario for both singleplayer and co-operative multiplayer.
- VR Training - Three new courses to train up your weapon handling skill-set.
- Virtual Garage - Examine and customize the extensive collection of vehicles in Arma 3.
- Vests & Face Paints - Three new heavy and grenadier vests designed specifically for improved explosive shielding and ballistic protection. Nine new types of face paint are added to provide maximum concealment.
- Editor Objects - New shooting range objects for Arma 3 content creators, including VR (vehicle) targets, balloons, swivel and dueling targets, shooting mats, a shot timer, a bullet trap, and an air horn.
- Weapon Resting & Deployment - Benefit from a passive bonus to your accuracy while your weapon or arms are near any stable surface. Deploy your weapon firmly using bipods for the greatest precision possible.
- Improved Recoil & AI Suppression Simulation - Fire personal weapons with a greater feeling of power and authenticity. Observe Artificial Intelligence units suffer impaired combat efficiency when under fire.
- Sound Enhancements - Be immersed by a richer combat sound scape in different surroundings, at a distance, and under incoming fire.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX®: 10
- Hard Drive: 32 GB free space
- Audio: DirectX®-compatible on-board
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX®: 11
- Hard Drive: 35 GB free space, SSD / Hybrid HDD / SSHD storage
- Sound: DirectX®-compatible soundcard