The Mac version of Call of Duty®: Black Ops includes the First Strike DLC for free, giving you 5 incredibly diverse maps spanning the globe, including 4 new multiplayer maps and a chilling new Zombie experience!
- Cinematic Single Player Campaign: An epic campaign and story that takes you to a variety of locations and conflicts all over the world where you will play as an elite Black Ops soldier in deniable operations where if you are caught, captured or killed, your country will disavow all knowledge of your existence.
- Signature Multiplayer: Call of Duty’s signature multiplayer gameplay returns with new perks and killstreaks, deeper levels of character and weapon customization, and all new modes including:
- Wager Matches: One in the Chamber, Gun Game, Sticks and Stones, Sharpshooter
- Combat Training: Test your skill against AI enemy players
- Zombies!: Fan favorite Zombie mode is back providing endless hours of Zombie-slaying entertainment, solo or Co-Op
- Unified Mac-to-Mac Multiplayer Experience - Multiplayer works with Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Mac only, including Steam, Mac App Store, retail and other digital outlets.
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2010-2017 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY and CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. This product contains software technology licensed from Id Software (”Id Technology”). Id Technology ©1999-2017 Id Software, Inc. Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star” logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. Aspyr makes no guarantees regarding the availability of online play, and may modify or discontinue online service in its discretion without notice, including for example, ceasing online service for economic reasons due to a limited number of players continuing to make use of the service over time. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.