The sequel to the million-plus selling Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 takes the zombie survival horror to Fortune City, America’s latest and greatest entertainment playground. Featuring a new story, two online multiplayer modes (2-player co-op campaign and a 4-player “TV show” themed Pay-Per-View event that pits humans against zombies), thousands of on-screen zombies and more, Dead Rising 2 takes zombie survival horror to a whole new level.
As Chuck Greene, you have 72 hours to save your infected daughter, clear your name and survive the hordes of hungry zombies before the military comes in and nukes the city. To ensure your survival, you can combine everyday objects to create numerous deadly combo weapons and slaughter the ravenous zombies. Dead Rising 2, it’s where Creativity Kills.
- Sequel to the critically acclaimed and 1 million+ selling Dead Rising: Dead Rising 2 is bigger and better in every way, adding new custom combo weapons, multiplayer and thousands of zombies on-screen at once!
- Thousands of Zombies On Screen: The undead are everywhere creating a dynamic and challenging zombie-killing experience for the player as weapons will be created to kill massive amounts of zombies at one time!
- Combo Weapons: Players can combine two everyday items using duct tape to create the ultimate zombie killing creations such as the Portamower and Paddlesaw. Unlocking combo cards along the way will give players the advantage as the helpful cards will show you what items are best for combining.
- New Storyline and Characters: A new protagonist, Chuck Greene, must save his infected daughter, clear his name, and survive 72 hours in Fortune City.
- 2-Player Co-Op: Online co-op play is introduced to the Dead Rising universe for the first time as players can invite their friends to partner up with them at any time to take on the zombie massacre- tag-team style! Killing zombies with a friend is always more fun!
- 4-Player Terror is Reality: 4 players compete in a gladiator type TV show named Terror Is Reality that pits zombies against a group of players in the ultimate Vs. multiplayer blood bath
NOTE: This will be delivered instantly as a digital code (no physical product)
1. Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration or sign into an existing one.
2. Go to PlayStation®Store or the PSN online store.
3. Select the “Redeem Codes” option (for PS Vita, first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen).
4. Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
This voucher code is issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and is redeemable only against the issuer by users holding a Sony EntertainmentNetwork (SEN) account (previously known as a PlayStation®Network account) registered in the United Kingdom. Users must be aged 7 or over and require parental consent if under 18.
SEN accounts are subject to the PlayStation™Network (PSN) Terms of Service.
Certain content/services obtainable via voucher code (whether as part of a subscription or otherwise) may have, in addition to those contained in the Software Usage Terms, specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content/services rated higher than their age. PlayStation®Plus content/services vary by subscriber age, online features of specific games may be withdrawn on reasonable notice - eu.playstation.com/gameservers, and service availability is not guaranteed. Online multiplayer functionality on PlayStation®4 (where applicable to the relevant content/services) is only available to users with a current paid-for PlayStation®Plus subscription. PlayStation®Plus subscriptions are designed to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period for successive renewal terms. You agree that the renewal fee will be deducted from your PSN wallet. If you do not have sufficient funds in your PSN wallet, the required balance will be charged to the payment card registered to your SEN account (if any) unless you turn off [automatic funding]. You can turn off the auto renewal at any time, and your subscription will expire at the end of its term.Wallet top ups are redeemable only by SEN master account holders aged 18 or over to fund a PSN wallet.
PSN wallet funds can be used to pay for PlayStation™Video and PlayStation™Music* services and items and services in PlayStation®Store.
A PlayStation®3, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®4 system, or other compatible Sony System is required as well as broadband, Wi-Fi or 3G internet connection (depending on your Sony System). User is responsible for internet connection fees.
This voucher code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
Full terms apply, see eu.playstation.com/legal * Access to PlayStation™Music requires a valid payment method to be registered with the SEN Master Account
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-CANCELLABLE
As you requested the immediate supply of this download code, you have waived your legal right to cancel it under distance selling law.