About the Game200% Mixed Juice! is the 10th Anniversary game of OrangeJuice, an old school RPG featuring a 200% mix of OrangeJuice characters.
At certain points in time and space, many fun worlds exist. Each world was created by a smart little fairy named Navi for the sake of the sleeping princess with nothing to do.
A world where you're able to experience a lively school life.
A world where you can see the skies crowded with airplanes.
A world that has fallen to ruin from endless wars...
It's time for the sleeping princess to wake up and start her adventures in those worlds.
- Over 80 characters to do battle with
- Cutting-edge graphics to amaze your friends and neighbors with
- A stunning digital soundtrack
- Online multiplayer
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel CPU 2.0GHz or faster
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or above compatible card with 256MB VRAM or more (Radeon or GeForce recommended)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible card
The First Friend
A Flying Friend
Owner of 10 different characters.
Made of Steel
Didn't go down that easily.
Created something new.
Santa of Miracles
Level upon level.
The product of a wild imagination.
Won a lot of battles.
The Phantom Card
The rarest of rare.
How can I hold all these cards?
Owner of 50 different characters.
Who Threw the First Poppo?
The weight of Poppo.
A shocking reversal!
Mark of the Strongest
Together you are stronger!
Party of One
There's enough of you to go around.
200% Mixed Juice!