Sealed away inside Pandora’s Box are the greatest creatures of myth and lore, locked away by ancient forces to preserve humanity. There they have spent eons waiting to be freed in order to rule the world once more. When a thief named Deckard is hired to steal an ancient artefact, he unwittingly triggers a war between man and myth. Now he is the only one capable of preventing the destruction of civilization.
Giant griffons rule the skies and werewolves tear at the flesh of the innocent as cities are held under siege by creatures we’d dismissed as the imaginings of our ancestors.
As the only person able to seal Pandora’s Box and return the beasts to their prison, Deckard must work with a shadowy secret paramilitary society to save our civilization before it’s torn apart by tooth and claw.
- Modern military firepower meets the tooth and claw of legend; A massive, block-buster experience; spectacular battles, run and gun fire-fights
- Dynamic environments crumble, skyscrapers fall; the collapse of modern society in the face of the beasts of myth is realized in breath-taking detail
- See London burn to the ground and witness New York torn apart in spectacular supernatural destruction
- Incredible and unnerving AI: watch in fascination as werewolves scale vertical walls to find a path to the player and use objects in the environment to their advantage
- Encounter three-way fire-fights: take on the beasts of the box and those who would seek to control them for their own evil ends
- Take on enemies from the size of a small animal all the way through to spectacular titan creatures tens of storeys tall.
- Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
- 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
- 512MB of System RAM
- Nvidia 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
- 10GB of Free Hard Drive Space