Tisnart Tiles takes you beyond the ordinary match 3 games!... 120 levels of entertaining twists and surprises along the way. Which way is gravity pulling on the tiles up/down/left/right? No one board is the same. Unique powerups like Tile Blasters, Gravity Tiles, Tile flips, Gas Pods, what's next? Lookout for Mr.Skull, He is waiting for you to make a mistake so he can steal your tiles. Between split boards, rotating tiles and earthquakes you are bound to get dizzy. Think you got what it takes?
- 120 levels of entertaining twists and surprises
- 9 exciting Power-ups like the Flip Tile, Bomb Tile, Gravity Tile
- Collect coins to use special items like the Multi Bomb or the Multi Blaster
- Use the Rotator to rotate the tiles on the board
- Collect Element tiles to start a QUAKE to help clear the board
- Although there are tutorials within the game, there are many "things" left for the player to discover during game play!
- The Title is screen is an interactive one....can you figure out all the different things you can do?
- There may be some secrets in the level select screen for extra coins......can you find out what they are?
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Pentium III, 800 MHz or better
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 30 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Not touch compatible