5 Games, 1 Price!
Wield psychic powers against fearsome foes in epic comedy saga over 5 monthly episodes
An otherworldy power for controlling matter and space calls to the strongest and strangest who might wield it -- intergalactic warlords and eldritch gods, under-dwellers and scholars of the arcane.
Gaming's greatest dog and rabbit sleuths Sam & Max seek the power’s ancient secrets, as manic Max gains shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision abilities for battling these foes.
The saga plays out in a surreal 5 month-long symphony of mayhem that gets deeper and more twisted with each episode.
- Episode 1: The Penal Zone - Now Available!
- Episode 2: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak - Now Available!
- Episode 3: They Stole Max's Brain! - Now Available!
- Episode 4: Beyond the Alley of the Dolls - Now Available!
- Episode 5: The City That Dares Not Sleep - Finale!
- Wield psychic powers against fearsome villains: shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision.
- Sam & Max’s biggest, boldest, most bizarre and best-looking series yet
- Epic comedy saga across 5 monthly episodes
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz (3 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent rec.)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: 128MB DirectX 8.1-compliant video card (128MB rec.)
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c or better
- Hard Drive: 2.7 GB
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 sound device
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Graphics: Not Recommended For: Macs with integrated graphics