Start your engines - this is Arma 3 Karts! When we unveiled our 2014 April Fools joke via the Splendid Split parody video, some of you were quite keen for us to release the go-karts package for real. And here it is, for everyone to try. Enjoy this little sidestep in our typically military sandbox!
- Kart - A 20hp 4-stroke engine go-kart with four unique liveries and one random color variant.
- Racer - Matching race drivers wearing dedicated race helmets.
- Marshal - A racetrack safety coordinator.
- Starter Pistol - This special revolver is used to signal the start of races and fires signaling flares.
- Race Objects - Various (plastic) barriers used to build racetracks.
- Time Trials - A new form of singleplayer Challenges delivered in 5 Karts Check Point races against the clock.
- Zeus Race & Modules - Special modules to build Check Point races, and pre-set races to jump straight into the multiplayer action.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX®: 10
- Hard Drive: 32 GB free space
- Audio: DirectX®-compatible on-board
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX®: 11
- Hard Drive: 35 GB free space, SSD / Hybrid HDD / SSHD storage
- Sound: DirectX®-compatible soundcard