Blood of Old; First-Person Indie RPG with an in-depth story line.
- Begin as a simple mercenary and make a name for yourself, become commander of armies and conqueror of cities, or become a despised outlaw with murder and thievery.
- Manage your castles and cities from First Person ensuring they keep a smooth economy and happy peoples.
- Manage your armies and battle on the ground with them in epic intense battles!
- Play through the story line and find the Blood of Old and help them regain their throne and restore peace to a war torn country.
- Army building
- Troop management
- Buy and ride horses and explore the vast open world!
- Renown system, become an outlaw or hero, your choice!
- Hunger player survival elements
- Earn gold by completing quests or by outlaw ways, and use gold to buy castles and items
Planned for future Development
- RPG storyline
- Castle Management
- Siege warfare
- Base Building from scratch
- Improved graphical and gameplay elements.
- multiplayer (co-op and PVP)
What makes Blood of Old different?
- Active development with the community, what you want in the game you will get!
- A mix between strategy and rpg games elements from both inculded!
- Planned survival elements against nature, including hunger and thirst!
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space