This is a Lionbite Games sponsored giveaway
ABOUT THIS GAMERain of Reflections is an atmospheric, dystopian adventure game. Its turn-based strategic confrontations are uniquely centered around a motivation mechanic. Every move and choice made by the player is permanent and will have consequences on the world and its characters.
The introductory chapter – “Set Free” – centers around Wilona, a scientist working towards a solution to our future world's sudden infertility. As she starts doubting the morality of the experiments, she decides to free the live subject – the lastborn child – from captivity. This will prove difficult, as powerful forces try to stop her.
- Actively choose every single line spoken by the protagonist, to convince, defuse or outsmart a variety of strong-willed, multifaceted characters in fully voice acted dialogues.
- Explore richly varied environments ranging from the sophisticated upper-class Stem, to the flooded slums of the Trench, the twisted Temple, the heavily guarded Waste Plant and the coldly clinical Labs.
- Engage in a turn-based strategy system with a range of tactical options where you seamlessly can choose to move stealthily, speak or open fire with precise, calculated shots causing environmental destruction and affecting the enemy's motivation.
- Breach computer systems, crack locks and eavesdrop on radio frequencies through a variety of hacking puzzles.
- Choose how you play – point and click your character to where you want them to go using a mouse, or gain direct control of their movement with a gamepad.
- Contemplate every choice in a system that halts to await your every input, but make sure you tread lightly – once a choice is made, its consequences will be definitive and may affect characters living or dying and even the very outcome of the story...
No comments yet