Shaun the Sheep's BAFTA-nominated puzzle game is back for a second baa-rilliant adventure!
Join Shaun, Timmy and Shirley as they journey through over 60 levels of underground caverns, negotiate the busy streets of London and teleport through outer space all in search of the green, green grass of home. Use each sheep’s unique abilities to shove, leap, squeeze and swim your way through underground tunnels, abandoned mineshafts - and even evade the guards at Buckingham Palace!
• WOOLY PUZZLE FUN
Home Sheep Home 2 retains the simple controls and tricky puzzles that made the first game so popular. Control Shaun, Timmy or Shirley and use sheep-teamwork to get to the end of each stage.
• OVINE OBJECTIVES
Each stage is littered with collectables including smelly socks, cupcakes and even game controllers - but you’ll need to be top of the flock to collect them all! Think outside the box and use the special abilities of each sheep wisely to fully complete each level.
• BAA BAA BONUS
Think you’ve mastered the game? Test your skills on some fiendishly difficult bonus levels, which provide a new take on some familiar stages! Show the world what you’re made of with leaderboards and achievements.
More sheep related puns than you can shake a lamb's tail at.
Created by Aardman Animations, creators of Wallace and Gromit, Chicken Run, Shaun the Sheep, and much more!
- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7) 32 or 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo (1.8GHz - although we have tested back to a Pentium 4 and it was playable)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: It will work on all forms of GPU via the software rendering fallback (including Intel GMA and other on-board variants).
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- OS: Mac OSX 10.6 "Snow Leopard" or later
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space