About the GameA tremendous band of badass heroes fight to protect the universe’s very last star from a mysterious evil in this next-gen shooter by the creators of Borderlands. To defend it, you’ll need to utilize every type of character and weapon you’ve ever imagined -- from cyborg hawkmen to samurai vampires to mini-gun wielding man-mountains. Slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate foes all while building and growing your personal team of heroes. Choose your hero and fight alone or co-operatively alongside friends in story missions, or battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.
Story Mode:Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer and is even better when it’s played cooperatively with friends.
Multiplayer:Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
- Incursion: Teams of heroes must defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together alongside their own minions to destroy their opponent’s base.
- Capture: Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win.
- Meltdown: Teams of heroes must guide their minions as they march to their death at the center of the map. Points are scored for every minion who throws themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
Persistent Progression System:All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn’s Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank.
- Character Rank: Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 10 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to swap out augments in their helix skill tree, as well as unlock skins.
- Command Rank: Players can rank up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
Factions:The last star, Solus, is the only beacon of hope for the universe’s surviving factions.
- The Peacekeepers are sworn protectors of Solus
- The Eldrid are preservers of the natural order of the universe
- The Rogues are mercenaries only concerned with their own survival
- The Last Light Consortium (LLC) are war profiteers, exploiting others for their own gain
- The Jennerit Empire rule others by force, valuing power above all else
Battleborn Heroes:Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.
Helix System:Battleborn’s accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero’s unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.
- OS: Windows® 7, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 750/ AMD Phenom X4 945 3.0
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450/ Radeon HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compliant
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires an internet connection for Steam authentication, and gameplay; software installations require (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 11, NVidia PhysX, .Net Framework 4.5, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012.
- OS: Windows® 7, 64-bit or Later
- Processor: Intel Core2 Extreme CPU Q6850/ AMD A8-3870k (Quad Core CPU’s)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD 7850/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or better, PhysX support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 70 GB available space
Dressed for Success
Complete any challenge that unlocks a Champion skin.
Divide by Zero Hour
Complete The Algorithm on any difficulty.
Mister Wolf's Wild Ride
Complete The Void's Edge on any difficulty.
Complete a Story mission without losing any Lives.
Shock the Trooper
Complete The Renegade on any difficulty.
Grow Forth and Conquer
Activate a mutation in a match.
Remnants of Codex
Complete The Archive on any difficulty.
Achieve a Gold rating on any Story mission.
Traps and Treasure
Complete The Sentinel on any difficulty.
Behold My Death Lasers and Despair
Activate a piece of Legendary Gear.
Complete The Experiment on any difficulty.
A Booming Business
Complete The Saboteur on any difficulty.
A Tyrant Undone
Activate three pieces of Epic or better Gear in a single mission or match.
No Rest for the Wicked
Win 30 Story missions or Versus matches.
The Ol' One-Two
Get 5 double kills.
Gotta Punch 'em All
Participate in killing each Battleborn at least once.
Sir Hon. Lord Baron Oscar Mike Jr IV, Esq.
Collect 25 Titles from completing Challenges.
When You Roll Up With the Squad Like
Enter matchmaking with a full team of 5 players.
First Among Heroes
Complete a match or mission and reach rank 15 with a Battleborn.
Tour of Duty
Win a match on each Versus map.
Solus War Hero Advanced
Complete all Story missions on Advanced Difficulty.
Brotherhood of the Mikes
Complete all Oscar Mike lore challenges.
Love and Fire, Death and Kisses
Complete all Orendi lore challenges.
It Was A Dark And Stormy Night
Complete Attikus and the Thrall Rebellion with at least 50 Ops Points.
Play a match or mission after reaching Command Rank 100.
Complete Toby's Friendship Raid with at least 50 Ops Points.
Commander and Collector
Play at least one match or mission with all 25 Battleborn.
Priestess of the Sustaining Mother
Complete all Ambra lore challenges.
Magnum Gun Loud
Complete Oscar Mike vs. the Battle School with at least 50 Ops points.
Complete all Marquis lore challenges.
Acres and Eras
Complete all Miko lore challenges.
Rise of the Valkyrie
Complete all Reyna lore challenges.
Me 'n' My Monster
Complete all Shayne & Aurox lore challenges.
Hate Furnace at Maximum! :)
Complete all ISIC lore challenges.
Elegance in Engineering
Complete all Phoebe lore challenges.
Keeper of the Blades
Complete all Rath lore challenges.
Mountains of Madness
Complete Phoebe and the Heart of Ekkunar with at least 50 Ops points.
The Mike Who Lived
Complete all Whiskey Foxtrot lore challenges.
The Wraith of Bliss
Complete all Galilea lore challenges.
Tooth, Nail, and Minigun
Complete Montana and the Demon Bear with at least 50 Ops points.
Champion of the Pits
Complete all Caldarius lore challenges.
It's My Only Name, Chief
Complete all Montana lore challenges.
Complete all Ernest lore challenges.
Lost Little Eldrid
Complete all Mellka lore challenges.
Complete all Deande lore challenges.
Complete all Kleese lore challenges.
Complete all Attikus lore challenges.
Complete all Kelvin lore challenges.
The Blossom's Fury
Complete all Thorn lore challenges.
The Bears and the Beers
Complete all Boldur lore challenges.
Complete all Pendles lore challenges.
The Bluemother Smiles
Complete all Alani lore challenges.
Anxious, Angry, and Adorable
Complete all Toby lore challenges.
Complete all Benedict lore challenges.
Complete all Ghalt lore challenges.
Solus War Hardcore Hero
Complete all Story missions on Hardcore.
The Once and Future Champ
Complete all El Dragón lore challenges.
Collect All 5!
Complete all Kid Ultra lore challenges.
Duty is Only Skin Deep
Complete all Beatrix lore challenges.
Eldrid - Miko
Eldrid - Thorn
Jennerit - Ambra
Jennerit - Rath
LLC - Marquis
Rogue - Orendi
Rogue - Reyna
UPR - Benedict
UPR - Montana