Product DescriptionPrey is the story of Tommy, who is a down-on-his-luck garage mechanic, stuck in the middle on who-knows-where on some forgotten reservation, where Native Americans are tucked away out of sight, out of mind. And then the unthinkable has happend! Earth becomes prey to the galaxy's largest predator, a space bound Texas-sized alien. Aliens turned Tommy's world upside down. Now he's about to return the favor.
From the ManufacturerTommy is a Cherokee garage mechanic who denies his past and is uncertain about his future. His world comes to a halt when he and his people are abducted to a menacing mothership orbiting Earth. Tommy taps his latent Cherokee spiritual powers to save himself, his girlfriend, and the planet.
Prey is a first-person shooter in which players enter a living spaceship which enslaves alien races and devours humans for lunch. Built on a heavily modded version of the Doom 3 engine, features include wall walking, gravity flipping, and intense single- and multi-player gameplay.
- Unique gameplay elements, such as gravity flipping, wall-walking and deathwalk, create an incredibly original first-person shooter experience.
- Portal technology allows enemies to appear out of thin air, creating new and completely original puzzles and gameplay techniques.
- Highly organic, living environment that is an enemy to the player.
- In single-player mode, spirit hawk allows you to decipher the spaceship's alien language and find advantages in battle.
- Built on an enhanced Doom 3 engine, the most impressive 3D engine used in a released game.