Unmechanical is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, your journey to freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while it’s easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed.
- Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
- A carefully created world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
- More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented challenges.
- Uncover a dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
- Over three hours of puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure.
- OS:Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista
- Processor:2.0+ GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:SM3-compatible video card
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible sound card
We need to go deeper
You have tunneled into a new area
Like the Beat of a Heart
Get hit in the head with a lavarock 5 times without using the tractor beam.
Something about magic
Form a pentagram with the laser reflectors.
Balance an object on your head for 10 seconds.
Make 4 loops with the helicopter in succession.
Nothing but net
Throw a piece of coal into the oven without the piece of coal touching anything, flying for 3 seconds.
Above average intelligence
Finish game without using hints.
We are in a hurry
Pass the adjustable pumps without adjusting the pumps.
That's why helicopters need elevators
Complete the extended campaign with alternative ending.
There and back again
Complete the extended campaign.