Cogs is a puzzle game where players build machines from sliding tiles. Players can choose from 50 levels and 3 gameplay modes. New puzzles are unlocked by building contraptions quickly and efficiently.
- Inventor Mode: Starting with simple puzzles, players are introduced to the widgets that are used to build machines — gears, pipes, balloons, chimes, hammers, wheels, props, and more.
- Time Challenge Mode: If you finish a puzzle in Inventor Mode, it will be unlocked here. This time, it will take fewer moves to reach a solution, but you only have 30 seconds to find it.
- Move Challenge Mode: Take your time and plan ahead. Every click counts when you only get ten moves to find a solution.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: 1.5 GHz CPU or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible 64 MB graphics card with hardware transform and lighting (T&L)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or later
- Hard Drive: 120 MB Free Space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6 (Snow Leopard), or later.
- Processor: Intel-based processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 320 MB
- Video Card: hardware support for OpenGL 2.0 or higher (Does not work with Intel GMA 950 or lower graphics processors)
Earn your first triple-gold award
Complete 10 levels in Inventor Mode
Earn 100 stars
Earn 200 stars
Complete 10 Move Challenges
Unlock every level in Inventor Mode
Complete 10 Time Challenges
Earn 10 triple-gold awards
Complete 50 levels in Inventor Mode
Earn 400 stars
Full Speed Ahead
Finish a level in Inventor Mode in 5 seconds or less
Complete 50 Move Challenges
Earn at least bronze Time and Move awards on all music levels
Earn at least bronze Time and Move awards on all flying levels
Complete 50 Time Challenges
Earn triple-gold on all music levels
Earn triple-gold on all flying levels
Earn every star