note: THIS IS THE SIMS 3 SHOWTIME EXPANSION AND DOES NOT CONTAIN THE BASE GAME
Venture into the new world of Starlight Shores and play out a rags-to-riches story with your Sims as they become superstar singers, acrobats, and magicians, or even moonlight as a DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform on stage in front of cheering crowds in all new venues. On the way to the top, players will have more tools to tell their Sims’ stories the way they want to including the ability to customize stages, create Sims with all-new clothing options, traits, skills and lifetime wishes and interact with objects like the new pool table, karaoke machine and mechanical bull.
New connected features allow you to share your big moments and connect with friends and fans of The Sims like never before. Using the all-new optional SimPort feature, send your Sim on tour to perform in your friend’s world. Along the way, earn achievements for accomplishing special challenges that will be rewarded with new badges and that can be viewed and shared on the new in-game player profile and wall.
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician or DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims: New traits, skills and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
- A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores is full of interesting new characters to meet and mingle with. This all new town features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
- New Objects and Interactions: On your way to the top, why not give your Sims a break and play a round of classic eight ball on the new Pool Table or see how long they can stay in the saddle on the Mechanical Bull.
- Rise to Fame: Customize your stages with props, light, backgrounds, and special effects and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
- Book or Host Gigs: Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sims on tour to a friend’s game to perform in their world, earn rewards and even receive a review of your Sims show.
- Be Connected (Optional): Make new friends, connect and share your stories and experiences and receive the latest Sims news without ever leaving the game.
- New Achievement System: Earn badges for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via the new in-game profile and player wall.
- OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (SP1), or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for XP/2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Vista and Windows 7
- Memory: At least 1 GB for XP / 1.5 GB for Vista and Windows 7 / at least 2 GB For NVIDIA ION™ computers
- Hard Disk Space: At least 1.5 GB of free space (7 GB if installing with The Sims 3) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Supported video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista
- Direct X®: The latest version of DirectX 9.0c