Your Battlefield Currency can be used to get individual items or bundled items in the Armory, including:
- Cosmetic Items – Get Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic Soldier Outfits, Weapon Skins, Facepaint, and Elite characters
- Time Savers – Unlock Chapter Rank items with Chapter Rewards Catch-Ups and accelerate the amount of experience points you earn in each Chapter with XP Boosts
- Value Bundles – Pick up a cache of goods that include Chapter XP Boosts, additional Battlefield Currency, Epic Soldier Outfits, Weapon Skins, Special Assignments, and more.
1. Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration or sign into an existing one.
2. Go to PlayStation®Store or the PSN online store.
3. Select the “Redeem Codes” option (for PS Vita, first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen).
4. Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
This voucher code is issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and is redeemable only against the issuer by users holding a Sony EntertainmentNetwork (SEN) account (previously known as a PlayStation®Network account) registered in the United Kingdom. Users must be aged 7 or over and require parental consent if under 18.
SEN accounts are subject to the PlayStation™Network (PSN) Terms of Service.
Certain content/services obtainable via voucher code (whether as part of a subscription or otherwise) may have, in addition to those contained in the Software Usage Terms, specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content/services rated higher than their age. PlayStation®Plus content/services vary by subscriber age, online features of specific games may be withdrawn on reasonable notice - eu.playstation.com/gameservers, and service availability is not guaranteed. Online multiplayer functionality on PlayStation®4 (where applicable to the relevant content/services) is only available to users with a current paid-for PlayStation®Plus subscription. PlayStation®Plus subscriptions are designed to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period for successive renewal terms. You agree that the renewal fee will be deducted from your PSN wallet. If you do not have sufficient funds in your PSN wallet, the required balance will be charged to the payment card registered to your SEN account (if any) unless you turn off [automatic funding]. You can turn off the auto renewal at any time, and your subscription will expire at the end of its term.Wallet top ups are redeemable only by SEN master account holders aged 18 or over to fund a PSN wallet.
PSN wallet funds can be used to pay for PlayStation™Video and PlayStation™Music* services and items and services in PlayStation®Store.
A PlayStation®3, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®4 system, or other compatible Sony System is required as well as broadband, Wi-Fi or 3G internet connection (depending on your Sony System). User is responsible for internet connection fees.
This voucher code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
Full terms apply, see eu.playstation.com/legal * Access to PlayStation™Music requires a valid payment method to be registered with the SEN Master Account
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-CANCELLABLE
As you requested the immediate supply of this download code, you have waived your legal right to cancel it under distance selling law.