Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2013. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield and Ada Wong are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a new horror, the highly virulent C-virus, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang.
With four distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only will Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover mechanic players will be able to team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay.
- Horror on a global scale – No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China The most expansive Resident Evil game to date- Experience the horror through four distinct yet intertwined campaigns:
- Crossover Gameplay - Not only does each story cross paths, but so does the action – At significant points when the narrative draws pairs of characters together, the all new Crossover mechanic allows up to four players to experience the horror together online
- Solo or co-op play – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online (however Ada Wong’s campaign is one player only)
- New threats on the rise – Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms including zombies, J’avo, Chrysalids, and much more Agent Hunt Mode - In this all new online mode for the Resident Evil series, experience the action from the other side. As a ‘hunter’, join the enemy side to become one of the game’s zombies, J’avo or other C-virus mutations and infiltrate another active game session to eliminate the human characters.
- Play your way – Use skill points to upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed, improved firepower or increase your health bar with the Character Skill system
- Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
- Mercenaries returns – Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode
- The Mercenaries No Mercy - An experience available only on your PC, this additional mode is packed with twice as many enemies as The Mercenaries!
- 7 Additional Stages for the Extra Content Modes - Previously available for purchase as DLC for the console versions, these 7 additional stages come as *standard on the PC version. (*These stages are unlocked via achievements.)
- Left 4 Dead 2 Crossover Patch - Scheduled to be released for free via the April 5 2013 Title Update. Blast your way through The Mercenaries No Mercy as your favorite Left 4 Dead 2 characterswith the Infected appearing as enemies as well!
- Compatible with Console Version Feature Updates/RE.NET - The PC version is compatible with all of the latest features that have been added to the console versions, and is compatible with RE.NET too.
NOTE: This will be delivered instantly as a digital code (no physical product)
1. Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration or sign into an existing one.
2. Go to PlayStation®Store or the PSN online store.
3. Select the “Redeem Codes” option (for PS Vita, first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen).
4. Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
This voucher code is issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and is redeemable only against the issuer by users holding a Sony EntertainmentNetwork (SEN) account (previously known as a PlayStation®Network account) registered in the United Kingdom. Users must be aged 7 or over and require parental consent if under 18.
SEN accounts are subject to the PlayStation™Network (PSN) Terms of Service.
Certain content/services obtainable via voucher code (whether as part of a subscription or otherwise) may have, in addition to those contained in the Software Usage Terms, specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content/services rated higher than their age. PlayStation®Plus content/services vary by subscriber age, online features of specific games may be withdrawn on reasonable notice - eu.playstation.com/gameservers, and service availability is not guaranteed. Online multiplayer functionality on PlayStation®4 (where applicable to the relevant content/services) is only available to users with a current paid-for PlayStation®Plus subscription. PlayStation®Plus subscriptions are designed to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period for successive renewal terms. You agree that the renewal fee will be deducted from your PSN wallet. If you do not have sufficient funds in your PSN wallet, the required balance will be charged to the payment card registered to your SEN account (if any) unless you turn off [automatic funding]. You can turn off the auto renewal at any time, and your subscription will expire at the end of its term.Wallet top ups are redeemable only by SEN master account holders aged 18 or over to fund a PSN wallet.
PSN wallet funds can be used to pay for PlayStation™Video and PlayStation™Music* services and items and services in PlayStation®Store.
A PlayStation®3, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®4 system, or other compatible Sony System is required as well as broadband, Wi-Fi or 3G internet connection (depending on your Sony System). User is responsible for internet connection fees.
This voucher code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
Full terms apply, see eu.playstation.com/legal * Access to PlayStation™Music requires a valid payment method to be registered with the SEN Master Account
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-CANCELLABLE
As you requested the immediate supply of this download code, you have waived your legal right to cancel it under distance selling law.