Join the corps! Umbrella Corps is a new fast-paced third-person shooter set in the Resident Evil universe. The competitive online game will feature quick, intense matches in compact battle zones themed from historic Resident Evil environments such as an Umbrella Facility map. Umbrella Corps utilizes the Unity engine developed by Unity Technologies.
Umbrella Corporation, a ruthless international pharmaceutical company, had been known for its genetic experiments and biological weaponry that led to worldwide devastation including the infamous Raccoon City incident. Although the organization was brought down in 2003, its legacy of bio-terrorism continued. In the present day, corporations with nebulous interests in bio-weaponry have hired squads of special forces for experimental battles in restricted virus-infected areas against other mercenaries.
- Close Quarters Battle – high-intensity, quick-play matches with no place to hide
- Fast-paced competitive team shooter – players can compete online in adrenaline-fueled matches
- Variety of unique match options – compete in various modes including the high-stakes One Life Match mode where players only get one chance apiece per round to take down the other team
- “The Experiment” single player mode – players hone skills in a coliseum style horde-like mode in more than 20 missions with varying objectives
- Resident Evil backdrop – new and reimagined environments such as the Umbrella Facility, Village, and Tricell HQ are filled with enemies such as zombies, Cerberus dogs or Ganados which add an extra layer of threat or opportunity to the maps
- Analog aim and cover system – flexible system allows for lean and height adjustments for more precise control when firing from cover
- Gun and grenade based weaponry plus specialized gear with Resident Evil flair:
- Brainer – a powerful melee axe which goes straight into the skull
- Tactical Shield – an arm-mounted guard allowing players to utilize a zombie as cover
- Terrain Spikes – boot-mounted spikes for trampling enemies
- Zombie Jammer – a device which repels zombies only when active
NOTE: This will be delivered instantly as a digital code (no physical product)
1. Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration or sign into an existing one.
2. Go to PlayStation®Store or the PSN online store.
3. Select the “Redeem Codes” option (for PS Vita, first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen).
4. Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
This voucher code is issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and is redeemable only against the issuer by users holding a Sony EntertainmentNetwork (SEN) account (previously known as a PlayStation®Network account) registered in the United Kingdom. Users must be aged 7 or over and require parental consent if under 18.
SEN accounts are subject to the PlayStation™Network (PSN) Terms of Service.
Certain content/services obtainable via voucher code (whether as part of a subscription or otherwise) may have, in addition to those contained in the Software Usage Terms, specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content/services rated higher than their age. PlayStation®Plus content/services vary by subscriber age, online features of specific games may be withdrawn on reasonable notice - eu.playstation.com/gameservers, and service availability is not guaranteed. Online multiplayer functionality on PlayStation®4 (where applicable to the relevant content/services) is only available to users with a current paid-for PlayStation®Plus subscription. PlayStation®Plus subscriptions are designed to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period for successive renewal terms. You agree that the renewal fee will be deducted from your PSN wallet. If you do not have sufficient funds in your PSN wallet, the required balance will be charged to the payment card registered to your SEN account (if any) unless you turn off [automatic funding]. You can turn off the auto renewal at any time, and your subscription will expire at the end of its term.Wallet top ups are redeemable only by SEN master account holders aged 18 or over to fund a PSN wallet.
PSN wallet funds can be used to pay for PlayStation™Video and PlayStation™Music* services and items and services in PlayStation®Store.
A PlayStation®3, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®4 system, or other compatible Sony System is required as well as broadband, Wi-Fi or 3G internet connection (depending on your Sony System). User is responsible for internet connection fees.
This voucher code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
Full terms apply, see eu.playstation.com/legal * Access to PlayStation™Music requires a valid payment method to be registered with the SEN Master Account
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-CANCELLABLE
As you requested the immediate supply of this download code, you have waived your legal right to cancel it under distance selling law.