Reform the church to divorce and marry as you please. Marry foreign princesses, or, heck, your favourite bookshelf. Or both. Jail your steward. Execute everyone. Ordain your horse as a priest. Knight your bed. Who’s going to stop you? God? Nope. Not after you become the Pope.
This is no game of thrones. This is real life, as Henry VIII would have lived it, if only he had the imagination.
England, 1520. As the king or queen of this nation, you've been challenged to out-spend your rival, King Frank, at the Field of the Cloth of Gold. With the help of your staff and sycophants, you might be able to do it. Except you've misplaced your gold all over the castle... time to find all those chests and collect all those taxes!
Maybe you'll bankrupt the country, but at least you'll have a good time doing it.
- 26 royal commands, including (M)arry, e(X)ecute, (C)ollect taxes, (B)less, (K)night, (P)lay Lute and (R)eform Church.
- Play as King or Queen and rewrite the laws to suit your whim.
- Non-linear adventure sandbox simulation. Rule your kingdom or wreak havoc in it, as you prefer.
- Meet Machiavelli, Suleiman the Magnificent, and more, in incredible historical realism.
- Original music tracks by Visager Music, as well as an adaptation of Henry VIII's masterwork, Pastime in Good Company.
- A bear. Beware.
Humiliate King Frank with your wealth and excess, or die trying.
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Pentium E2180 (2 * 2000) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GT (256 MB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
First Act of Supremacy
Reform the church.
The Prince 2
Get an evaluation of your rulership.
Fit for a King
Get a suit of gold.
Visions of the Future
Have a swashbuckling adventure.
Meet the leader of a distant land.
My Lovely Horse
Ride a horse.
Henry the VIII I Am
Play an anachronistic song.
What a Dowry
Marry a princess.
Field of the Cloth of Gold
Meet your rival at the summit.
Outspend your rival at the summit.
Fill your chamber with spouses.
Fit for an Ape
Get a suit of gold for a monkey.
The Silent Consort
Marry an inanimate object.
Fill your jail with prisoners.
Henry the Great
Make your rival cry.