World of Goo is a multiple award winning physics based puzzle / construction game made entirely by two guys. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues. The millions of Goo Balls that live in the beautiful World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
- Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
- World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
- The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
- World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
- Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 1GHz or faster
- Memory: 512+MB RAM
- Video: Any 3D graphics accelerator less than 5 years old
- DirectX® Version: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 100MB
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: 64 MB
- Other Requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB or more
- Graphics: hardware accelerated OpenGL 1.4 support
- Hard drive: 100 MB free space
Some levels have puzzles to solve, so id'e get you're thinking cap on and play this. I very much enjoyed this for good few hours.