In Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun, players will extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all-new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: Treasures of the Sun will further power up players by raising Dungeon Siege III's existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1.5 GB
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVIDIA 9800 GT
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB for full installation
- Sound: No accelerated sound hardware required
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5 750 2.67 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4870 or NVIDIA GTX 260