The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 videogame is the most challenging yet, packed from start to finish with action and combat. Playing as Harry, you are on the run from the opening sequence, fighting for survival on a desperate and dangerous quest to locate and destroy Voldemort’s Horcruxes. There are no more lessons, no more training. This time the danger is real. It’s time to fight your life.
The time for learning is over. The time to meet your destiny has arrived. The Harry Potter saga builds to its thrilling conclusion in this game based on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I. The stakes have never been higher for Harry, and Deathly Hallows takes the franchise in a new direction centered on furious wand-based combat. You're on the run right from the start in a desperate quest to destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes. Battle Dementors, Death Eaters, and other powerful enemies with only your wand to help you. Use potions, your Invisibility Cloak, and more while you stare down your destiny as the only one who can defeat Voldemort.
- The wand is the ultimate weapon - Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture.
- Deadly enemies lurk around every corner - Fight Voldemort's minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
- Become a master in stealth - Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
- Unique cover mechanics - Use magic to create and wield cover. Throw your cover at enemies, turning defence into attack.
- Powerful potions - Find potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck.
- Out of Hogwarts and on the run - Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations; each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete.
- New game engine - A new game engine built specifically to leverage the technology of HD consoles ensures high definition graphics and visceral gameplay that will immerse you in the action like never before!
CPU Speed:2.4 GHz Single Core / 2.0 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 1.5 GB
OS: Windows XP (SP3); Windows Vista (SP2); or Windows 7 Video: 256 MB DX9c compatible graphics card. NVIDIA Geforce 6800, ATI Radeon X1600 or better. Laptop chipsets may work but are not supported
Free Disk Space: 9GB