The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough. A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests.
Operate without Restrictions
Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat.
Own Your Play Style
Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Ghost players want to remain undetected.
- Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation.
- Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way.
Tools of the Trade
Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam’s sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
Build a New Echelon
Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the re-purposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience
Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. With the SMI, players can take advantage of the universal game economy system that allows players to fully customize and upgrade Sam, his suit, goggles, weapons, the Paladin and much more.
Spies vs. Mercs Returns
Spies vs. Mercs is back with an new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 all the while creating their very own Spy or Merc according to their playstyles via thorough customization elements. The original Classic Spies vs. Mercs experience also makes its long awaited comeback for the fans.
With the SMI, the lines are blurred between the single campaign and COOP as the narrative is deepened with Sam and Briggs. Earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin.
- OS:Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor:2.53 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E6400 or 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX® 10–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- Hard Drive:25 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 10–compliant DirectX 9.0c–compliant
- Additional:Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended). Requires UPLAY account.
- Processor:2.66 GHz Intel® Core™2 Quad Q8400 or 3.00 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 or better
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Hard Drive:25 GB HD space
- Sound:(5.1 surround sound recommended)
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended). Requires UPLAY account..