A pad is mandatory in order to play Dino Dini's Kick Off™ Revival - Steam Edition. The pads actually supported are: Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam Controller and Logitech Dual Action, and most of USB Joysticks.
About the GameDino Dini is back and so is Kick Off! The advertising for the original game in 1989 declared: "Playing it is easy, mastering it will take time - A lot of time" and this is also true of Dino Dini's Kick Off™ Revival.
Designed for people who want to get the satisfaction that comes from executing skillful moves under pressure, this is a game for the hard-core where success and failure is all down to you and your dedication at mastering the game. Called by some the "Dark Souls" of football games, this game has the same philosophy that drives skill based games where the game itself is a sport.
The only question is, do you have the dedication and skill to master Dino Dini's Kick Off™ Revival? It's not a question that can be answered quickly, those who have tried to do that have failed! But don't worry, as long as you focus on what matters - building your skill and strategy - you will have plenty of fun along the way. This is not a game that just hands you goals, you have to earn them!
When you score an amazing header goal in injury time to win a match after coming back from behind, it feels like nothing on earth!
- 60 FPS smooth blisteringly fast gameplay
- Super smooth full speed netplay (dependent on your and your opponent's network connection)
- Simple controls with a single button, yet allowing a full set of moves
- Custom ball physics engine with"non-sticky" ball gameplay
- Gesture based input allowing you to shoot with any strength, direction, swerve, height
- Fouls, red and yellow cards
- 4 Game Modes: Tutorials, Training, Single Game, European Cup
- Online gaming: 1 vs 1 with random matchmaking, invites and leaderboards
- Offline multiplayer: 1 vs 1 friendly or Euro competition
- European, North and South American teams
- Radar for full view of the pitch
- 8 Formations selectable at any time
- Editing the groups of the European Cup
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphic Card
Score from centre circle in practice mode without goalkeeper
You've got a friend in me
First online match with a friend
Win your first online match
I've got a fiend in me
First defeat of a friend in an online match
The Light Side
Win online match without any fouls
There is no try!
Hit the woodwork in a online match and score from a shot
Sensei not Sensi
Score in an online match with a cross, header and slide combo
Score from centre circle in practice mode without ball bouncing
Chain of 20
20 passes anywhere within 30 seconds
Victory must not be declared too early
Win an online match after defeated in the first half
Euro Cup Champion
Win the tournament in single player mode playing as a single team
Score from centre circle in practice mode without goalkeeper (ball can bounce in penalty area)
The Dark Side
10 fouls in an online match
Stay On Target
Win an online match in final seconds
I am your (god) father!
Score in an online match with a top spin shot
10 passes within centre circle in 30 seconds. Ball must be kept low.
Cross & Slide
Score a goal in practice with a cross and a slide (no goalkeeper)
Cross & Header
Score a goal in practice with a cross and a header (no goalkeeper)
Help us, bendy one, you are our only hope!
Score a goal in an online match from a free kick with aftertouch
You got 'em Cornered
Score from a corner in an online match
Practice makes perfect
Completed all challenges in practice mode