- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Nuketown 2025 DLC
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
- Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
- Set in the near future, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will take place in both the 80's and 2025 and will bring you inside a conflict between the U.S. and China. The task will be made more difficult for the simple reason that the former CIA agent "Raul Menendez" simply decided to betray his employer and take control of U.S. military infrastructure. He is now equipped with an army of drones belonging to the U.S. Army Raul Menendez will attack the United States of America on its own territory!
- In this second installment of Call of Duty Black Ops we will portray two different characters depending on the time, Alex Mason and his son David. The missions will take place in various environments such as Central America, Afghanistan, Singapore, Yemen or Los Angeles ... During his adventure in 2025 the player will use the best of the best in terms of futuristic military weaponry.
- About the multiplayer, the game developers of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 worked hard. Firstly, a new "Create a class" system is born and with it you can make up to 10 different combinations of objects, which pushes the customization to a new level. Players will also have access to a "competition" mode, the possibility of streaming and various tools to broadcast the game all around the world. All that new developments show that Call of Duty Black Ops 2 want to be one of the biggest actors of the e-sport scene in the next years.
- Regarding the zombie mode, developers have announced three different game modes. The first mode is called "Tranzit", in this mode it is possible to play up to four players on a large map with full of things to see and discover...and of course a lot zombies ... It is also possible to take bus to go faster from one sector to another, which will also increase your chances of getting caught by a horde of zombies. "Tranzit" offers in some ways an "adventure" in the same style as Left 4 Dead but on a bigger map.
- The second game mode is the classic "Survival" in which we will have to fight hordes of zombies in closed levels. It is good to know that the levels are actually parts of the large map mode "Tranzit" cut and adapted to this game mode.
- Finally the last big news is the mode "Grief" is like the «Survival» mode but this time between two teams of 4 players and hordes of zombies. In this game mode, players can't kill each other but they can try to trap the other team in order to "help" them to die. A lot of fun is coming!
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7. Windows XP is not supported
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB for 32-bit OS or 4 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 16 GB
- Sound: DirectX 11.0c compatible
- Additional: Broadband connection required for activation and multiplayer gameplay
- Note: Windows XP Operating System is not supported
- Further information: Available here
Just Gettin' Started
Complete 1 challenge in any level.
No Man Left Behind
Investigate the jungle facility.
Complete a level with customized loadout.
Gather intel on Raul Menendez from Mullah Rahmaan.
Driven by Rage
Take down Menendez and his operation.
Gather information on Raul Menendez' suspected terrorist plot.
What Happens in Colossus...
Find the Karma weapon.
Capture Manuel Noriega and bring him to justice.
Successfully defend FOB Spectre from incursion.
Late for the Prom
Escort the president to the secure location in downtown LA.
Death from Above
Stop Menendez once and for all.
Only one can survive.
Dead or Alive
Jailor or executioner.
Listen and think before you shoot.
Hey Good Looking
Plastic surgery avoided.
Successfully neutralize the SDC freighter at Keppel Terminal.
Successfully escort the VIPs to safety.
There are two futures.
Art of War
Successfully assassinate SDC Chairman Tian Zhao.
Successfully rescue HVI.
Man of the People
Stop the brutality inflicted by the PDF.
Reinforcements on the way.
A duel between rivals.
Black Ops II Master
Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
Back in Time
Use a future weapon in the past.
Minimum score of 10k in every mission.
Crack the celerium worm.
Complete all future levels in veteran.
Collect all intel.
Complete all challenges in a level.
Complete all challenges in Black Ops II.