Explore the past as you resolve the present in Anamorphine, a surreal adventure of rendered emotions.
Discover what it feels like to lose your grip on reality as you inch closer to the darkest corner of your mind. Anamorphine’s narrative comes together through Tyler’s dream-like memories, contorting and bleeding into each other as his mental state changes. Ideal for environmental exploration and contemplation, the story is told with no dialogue or action button.
Will you confront the past and try to find a way to move on, or will you let it consume you?
- A story-rich setting exploring an evolving relationship.
- A surreal environment without text or language that changes in fantastic ways to represent the protagonist's feelings.
- Exploration gameplay that resonates with hardcore and new gamers alike. Take your time to uncover secrets and focus on the experience.
Play on a screen or in VR. You can enable VR mode after launching the game.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 2GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10375 MB available space
Take your first memory capture
Take selfie with her
Go through all the memories leading up to the event
Embrace the truth
Break through the mental barriers and discover the truth
Life Goes On
Choose the light ending
Witness the shattering of the Cello
Choose the dark ending
Face your guilt
Discover the guilt creatures
Complete the game with all memory fragments collected
Remember your life with her