Product description: Widen your Sim’s horizons with a bunch of killer new career opportunities. With The Sims™ 3 Ambitions, decide whether your Sim will be the brave town hero or cause loads of mischief among their neighbors. Make your Sim save the day as a brave firefighter, change the town as a leading architect, or live on the edge as a tattoo artist. Will your Sim find success as a billionaire high-tech inventor or eke out a living as a bumbling mad scientist? Will they uncover secrets as a private investigator by dusting for prints or roughing up a suspect for information? Their future is entirely in your hands!
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more!
- Choose how your Sim’s career progresses—will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well. Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: A 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: At least 2.8 GB of free space (8.9 GB if installing with The Sims 3)with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater, G100, GT Series, GTS Series, GTX Series; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
- *Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported