Your goal in Woodlands is solely to survive. To survive you will need to be able to provide yourself with food, water, and anything else you feel you need to comfortably live in the conditions you are surrounded by. Build a fire, a shelter, kill enemies around the woods trying to kill you and collect their meat and bones, hunt animals for food. Craft new things from the items you have scavenged and killed to Protect yourself and survive to your needs.
*This game is in early access. What is seen right now should not be a representation of what the final product may look like. Purchase if you are okay with what is included in the current build and are okay with having features added continuously and if you are interested in playing an unfinished product as it updates towards the full released product.
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, 1GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 2.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: May run on systems with lower specs, but with low framerate.